817 Posts
well i just had to add some more letters to mine

was T now Tee

same same

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Humbug said:
i was formaly ghandi at one stage in my whoring days... but I cant remember how many accounts I have had :)
Sif they're over... I give you two weeks before you execute a perfect virtual jump kick to someone's fayse (just under the nose) and have to run away from the lynch mob again...

Justin.

S

·
0 Posts
Well my wife still thinks that I'm good looking and my farts still stink, so it remains Studricho.

I do find it hard not knowning peoples location as that can help working out who your are talking too.

Perfect example is that I get Jester and Jesper mixed up, but one is from QLD and one is from Ireland?

Now how do i tell?

·
Registered
672 Posts
i changed mine to crazylegs coz i hated my other one, and this is the name i use on playstation network, and everything else online

·
Banned
10,258 Posts
sir.b said:
Humbug said:
i was formaly ghandi at one stage in my whoring days... but I cant remember how many accounts I have had :)
Sif they're over... I give you two weeks before you execute a perfect virtual jump kick to someone's fayse (just under the nose) and have to run away from the lynch mob again...

Justin.
fo sho

1 - 20 of 61 Posts