CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right click > "Copy image location" > post.

TEN IMAGE LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin.[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
get rid of the popcorn before getnkd calls dibs on it.seriously.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
When I get my shit together I'll add more smilies... as many of you can understand it's kinda low-priority on the list of things to do when getting the new site up and stable.

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
There needs to be a boobies smiley, just for the select few of us who arent gay.

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RoryH said:
When I get my shit together I'll add more smilies... as many of you can understand it's kinda low-priority on the list of things to do when getting the new site up and stable.
Cheers Rory. I don't think anyone could possibly bitch about the way you've handled the forum changeover, IT is what I do for a living and I'm well impressed.

Justin.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
sir.b said:
RoryH said:
Cheers Rory. I don't think anyone could possibly bitch about the way you've handled the forum changeover, IT is what I do for a living and I'm well impressed.

Justin.
+1 to that. I fear change like no one else, but I'm stoked with it!

(That said, check your PM's rory ;) )

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
ok, I've added most of the regular ones from the old forum... Will leave this thread stickied for a few more days so as everyone can see the changes.

:popcorn::headbang::bootyshake::guns::dance::nod::newspaper::lol::drool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts