CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I haven't had internet for ages at home, and I do today, so I thought that I'd take this opportunity to share a few photos of bikes and such that I've taken lately... I haven't had a chance to put up photos for ages, and since I'm on a mobile broadband thingy I won't upload heaps cause I don't want to nail the quota allowance on it.

But here's a few nonetheless, I hope you enjoy them!

The driveway bike shots are just at my place when mates came around, and of my R1. I cant say or post anything else about the ZX7, or I'll get killed! haha

The track photos are from 6th June ASBK, most are shithouse because I used the wrong settings for the lens + TC I borrowed and hence theyre all a bit out of focus. But shit happens!

Anyway enough talk, here's the photos... Enjoy.

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Nice shots dude, come out to QR next tracky and take some you'll be better than that guy they have now.

I like the one of 67 under brakes, too bad the focus is a little borked :(

·
Registered
526 Posts
Merudo said:
I cant say or post anything else about the ZX7, or I'll get killed! haha
Awww.... I love the 7R's and that is one sweet looking example.

Very nice photo's, what kinda set up do you use?

·
Registered
14,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i got a full sequence of him backing it in... its a real pity the focus is fucked.

I believe it was the IS (image stabilization) settings I was using... plus I was using a 200mm f2.8 lens with a 2X teleconverter sitting on the back of a ute, with no monopod or tripod... probably a whole lot of camera shake, and it was focusing to infinity for that shot too.

Either way - my fault... about 400 of my photos are out of focus either slightly or like that. I was pretty pissed. hahaha

Yogi said:
Merudo said:
I cant say or post anything else about the ZX7, or I'll get killed! haha
Awww.... I love the 7R's and that is one sweet looking example.

Very nice photo's, what kinda set up do you use?

Cheers man :)

I use a canon EOS 1D with a Canon 70-200 f4/L lens... the ASBK track photos were taken with my 1D and a borrowed 70-200 f2.8/L with a canon 2X teleconvertor

Next time I will be prepared and will be toting a monopod, my tripod and as much other stuff as I can carry haha

edit: also mitch next time I come out to a trackday, I will be riding!!! I still have a champions ride day credit to use.... just i cant even throw a leg over a bike at the moment let alone track one. :( my backs fucked.

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
Damn that black CBR is ugly! A real contrast from that hawt R1 haha
Good pics. ZX7 looks nice from that angle. Im not a fan of the rear of them.

·
Registered
14,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
composition / angle is certainly an important part... you'd be surprised you can make even an old beaten up corolla look good as long as you compose the photo properly!

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
I know a bit about that 7r. Can I just say fucking WANT!

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
Merudo said:
composition / angle is certainly an important part... you'd be surprised you can make even an old beaten up corolla look good as long as you compose the photo properly!
I bet you cant make that CBR look good :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts