CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright lads,

Heres the deal, Im good with mechanics but crap with photoshop.
Im getting close to finishing my BROS but need help with deciding on a colour. Can some one photoshop the tank and tail unit on the bike to be all white, and then also the tank and tail to be a ducati red.

Any other colours welcome also. Best design will make it to real life.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
looks awesome! but kinda looks incomplete..ever considered a bikini fairing around the bottom? does it have mounts to do so?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Sneddy said:
Just imagine this running down the middle of of your bike. But obviously in metallic...

[hr]
Actually - even white with a gold and candy apple red pinstripe would look completely fucking awesome!

holy shit sneds I love that!![hr]
Sneddy said:
Just imagine this running down the middle of of your bike. But obviously in metallic...

[hr]
Actually - even white with a gold and candy apple red pinstripe would look completely fucking awesome!

holy shit sneds I love that!!

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
jayd said:
RORY, one more request!
Is there any chance you could measure the distance from bolt to bolt on your rearsets of your sp? Im thinking they might fit the bros?
I actually don't seem to have any measuring device in the house! :huh: Can't believe I haven't had to measure anything before.

If I find something to measure it with I'll PM you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.