CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ladies and Ladies...

Time to post up some info regarding PI2010...

Much deliberation from the Sydney crowd has led me to change the date to slightly earlier in the year this year.... meaning.... we have to get our asses into gear sooner....

Proposed date is as follows...

Monday, 22nd of November, 2010
Tuesday, 23rd of November, 2010

Pricing wise, our lovely friend Stevalicious Brouggy has again upped the price to $199 per day.. so if you plan on doing the double you'll be looking at least $400, $500 if you plan to stay in whichever accommodation we so choose...

Given that the past few years the level of behavior appears to have been dropping at an exponential rate, I will only be organising accommodation for the Sydneysiders this year... if you have any objections, then dont bother telling me, past 3 years I've had to listen to a list of complaints from the owners on our appalling behavior...

those are my rules... if you don't like it.. organise your own trackie *smiles*

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
just a thought, with the prices for accom, could you post them and just leave everyone else to book under thier own names?

ps
innors.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i would have thought that if everone booked their own the prices would be higher no? discount for a bulk booking at all?
:) its looking good for me to come along to this :)

edit: oh and another thing, is everyone riding down together or just meeting up there? i dont know what usually happens, and will there be a trailor/support car going for any major stacks or problems? if not i may be able to orginise one.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Someone's gotta chop knackers I suppose, inners.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Been at new job for 3 months. Have taken nearly 2 weeks off work already. Will need to take more time off work JUST before PI for exams and then more time off for PI!! :dodgy:

I'll see if i make it past probation first and then i'll update this :D

Harry - When is the cut off date?

S

·
0 Posts
I will make it my mission to go this time. I wonder if I can get the turbo tracky ready in time?

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
studricho said:
I will make it my mission to go this time. I wonder if I can get the turbo tracky ready in time?
If there is ANYTHING I can do to help let me know.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Which day is the practice, then qualifying , then race day?

im epic keen to come down, and would have +2 but dont want to go on a monday if the race is teus?

what hapens on the sat and sun?

will obviously have to get some time off. cheers.

very excited tho!

cheers:cool::newspaper:

·
Registered
660 Posts
ORANGEracer said:
Which day is the practice, then qualifying , then race day?

im epic keen to come down, and would have +2 but dont want to go on a monday if the race is teus?

what hapens on the sat and sun?

will obviously have to get some time off. cheers.

very excited tho!

cheers:cool::newspaper:
Just to make it clearer, it's not a race day or anything.

It's a track day with no qualifying or anything. You have the option of buying one full day on the track or two. Most of us will do two full days.

Monday and Tuesdays are the track days so it's up to you how much time you will need to take off work, depending where you are coming from.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
It's definitely not a race. There is no competition going on whatsoever...

Riiiiight ;)

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Cerberus said:
richo said:
It's definitely not a race. There is no competition going on whatsoever...

Riiiiight ;)
what are you talking about you crazy white boy???

:p

lol
I take offense to that, and challenge you to a duel.

Motorcycles in November!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts