CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids, ive got an MC19 and was looking under the pillion seat today and wondering what people usually store under there?

Im a motor trimmer so im going to make a padded bag to fit in there so if i need to store my phone, wallet or sunnies in there they wont roll around and get damaged or damage the wiring.

I noticed theres a rubber stalk in there that looks like its meant to be used for something but have no idea what.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Butthead said:
I noticed theres a rubber stalk in there that looks like its meant to be used for something but have no idea what.
Probably for the tool kit.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
so that's where you put the dildo...

I have had to leave mine at home because I didn't know where to put it, and let me tell you, starting a bike without one is not fun...

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
tool kit, sunnies, small bike parts, broken off indicators, assorted loose change that fits snugly into the plastic recesses, not much else. A sixer might fit. I got a bottle of wine in once. And a ipod radio!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
banana.logic said:
so that's where you put the dildo...

I have had to leave mine at home because I didn't know where to put it, and let me tell you, starting a bike without one is not fun...
PIITB

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
6 cans of beer. Or maybe it was 5 and 1 in the pocket.

·
Registered
213 Posts
my record was a pair of size 11 shoes, waterproof pants, my little tool kit (set of allen keys and some cable ties) and some other small random junk. that was in an MC22 tho, dont know the size difference.

·
Registered
728 Posts
A block of wood for the sidestand when on grass etc., two stretchies, a roll of insulation tape, street directory, disc lock and a towel for wiping down wet seats. Can also fit in a small toolkit and first aid kit in if i take out the towel.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Mine got stuck too after wallet, keys, phone, 2 x Rockstars & camera... now I have no lock... just a hole...:dance:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I stuck a balaclava in mine the other day. thank fuck! was below zero and dropping when i had to ride home from work just before.

other than that, nothing else is in mine. i should really stick in a small tool kit or something just in case.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts