CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
yowbooks wrote:

We've often received emails from people complaining about the mockery and abuse they receive from family, friends and co-workers when discussing this topic.

Our view is that this topic should never be introduced to others, until they demonstrate a genuine interest.

Nonetheless, those with a genuine interest in the topic will feel a natural urge to share their concerns about a possible threat to themselves and those close to them. Consequently, the most common questions they ask are, "where is Planet X and what is the most likely worst case scenario?"

In the first program of this series, these two questions are taken head on, with direct answers.

erm..

yeah. crackpots.

and you're a troll.[hr]
and i'm gunna call you on this. you're not brendan. you're everyones favourite a silly motherfucker.

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
The ramblings of a complete lunatic.

'tiK.

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Calling you a troll is taking the bait? Jesus, it's starting again...

Justin.

·
Registered
9,477 Posts
The guliability of the public is amazing.
The creative works of the public is also quite amusing!

It's like the whole alien thing. Certain there are aliens out there, but if they have visited, do you really think the governments could be that good at hiding the evidence? Afterall... they aren't much good at everything else :p

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
True Richo, but he's trolling now. Rather than call him a cock, I think a better use of the time would be to take advantage of the new ratings system..... :)

Justin.

·
Registered
13,792 Posts
Haggis said:
Hey guys, whats going on in here?
Brendan Raymond has started trolling again, that's what's going on.

Justin.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
For some reason the sound for this vid only comes from the left. And its very annoying. As if him dribbling on isn't annoying enough.

I think they might be looking at the international space station though.

·
Registered
15,541 Posts
the worst case scenaio is you looking like a douche... But i guess you're used to that by now.

Seriously dude. You've been given a second and third chance. Don't blow it by being a tool again. Just lay low and behave for a while and eventually we wont mind when you want to whore/chat.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts