CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys/gals in QLD, what do I need to do for a single seat conversion and to register it as a single seater for my cibby!

If some1 can list the things needed to be done it would be great!

+ anyone have any contacts/business connections that can do the roadworthy/modplate or whatever that is needed to register it!

Thanks in Advance!

Ricky :D

R

·
0 Posts
Mines registered single seater, still has pillion pegs and pillion seat...... Not sure what it requires... maybe you could RTFM :p

·
Registered
14,538 Posts
that's dodgy though roobars haha, legally wise i believe you need to have the pegs removed, and either a seat cowl or the padding removed from the rear seat. not sure what else.

I believe its called LK7 rego or something.

Otherwise, can't help you anymore

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
chef_boy said:
My cibby R was a single seat. Im pretty sure i still have the 'un padded' seat if you want it?
Mine could still have the seat on the back, but the pegs were removed and you get a modification plate fitted. Cost about $70 or so in 2005 for it.

·
Registered
819 Posts
BriZer said:
chef_boy said:
My cibby R was a single seat. Im pretty sure i still have the 'un padded' seat if you want it?
ooo I'm interested... :D

What do u want for it??
cheaper rego costs, any ideas how much cheaper????

·
Registered
785 Posts
sorry guys. can't find it. I moved house recently and i thought i kept it but...

I'll have another look on sunday (big clean up day)

sorry

C

·
0 Posts
Remove the pillion pegs, you must put pop rivets through the holes left after removal. Your rear seat can go impasses OR you can make up a fiberglass top for it which I got mootavic to do for my mc19. Mc22 you could also order a tyga rear seat. It is LK7 under qld transport legislation and will save you around $100 or so every year last time I checked.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I have a spare pillion seat if anyone wants to rip up. (and a spare rider seat for that matter) both are ripped a little bit. Pillion seat has had one of the metal hooks broken off, I got another seat as I wanted it to sit flush

1 - 14 of 14 Posts