CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals ...

Is there anywhere in brissy that I can get a repair quote on the weekend? I have one from brissy motorcycles already, and team moto fucked me around enough that I didnt end up going there ...
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Nippysaurus said:
Hey guys and gals ...

Is there anywhere in brissy that I can get a repair quote on the weekend? I have one from brissy motorcycles already, and team moto fucked me around enough that I didnt end up going there ...
don't go to brissy motorcycles, had a bad experience and got ripped of major.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roobars said:
Nippysaurus said:
Hey guys and gals ...

Is there anywhere in brissy that I can get a repair quote on the weekend? I have one from brissy motorcycles already, and team moto fucked me around enough that I didnt end up going there ...
don't go to brissy motorcycles, had a bad experience and got ripped of major.
I've been ripped by them a little too (nothing major), but generally I find they do a good job and charge a bit.

I only go there because I work like 5 minutes walk down the road, so seriously convenient.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
definitely steer clear of brisbane motorcycles, their service dept is absolutely shit!! tried to rip me off real bad when i wanted to get a rwc from them, told them to stick it up their ass and ended up going to noyles motorcycles....which are now closed :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,859 Posts
Northstar Yamaha at Toombul aren't too bad...
I've even got their number in my phone
3266 1666
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,979 Posts
Where abouts in Brisbane?

Shoreline do quotes on Saturdays (open till 2pm) and he even opens Sundays if he needs to help someone out. They're on the southside.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I can mostly recommend places not to go to in Brisbane.

Dont go to Springwood suzuki, Pro-honda rocklea, Team moto Yamaha Moorooka or Team moto Honda springwood. Those workshops are staffed with idiots. However, there is a guy called Ray who works in parts at pro-Honda rocklea who gets the right part every time. He is the only one in SE QLD who can be trusted to get the right Honda parts every time AFAIK. But dont expect any of the mechanics to be nice to you or know their job.

The only workshop i have been to and not been fucked around much is pro-motorcycles in Ipswich. But that is because they have a bit of a working relationship with the place i work at.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Chukitova said:
I can mostly recommend places not to go to in Brisbane.

Dont go to Springwood suzuki, Pro-honda rocklea, Team moto Yamaha Moorooka or Team moto Honda springwood. Those workshops are staffed with idiots. However, there is a guy called Ray who works in parts at pro-Honda rocklea who gets the right part every time. He is the only one in SE QLD who can be trusted to get the right Honda parts every time AFAIK. But dont expect any of the mechanics to be nice to you or know their job.

The only workshop i have been to and not been fucked around much is pro-motorcycles in Ipswich. But that is because they have a bit of a working relationship with the place i work at.
Haha, good rap for Ray. He Is the godfather of Nakano, my son. He started up Prohonda at rocklea and still works in the parts section. Brilliant bloke a lot of knowledge.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
cbrpledge said:
Haha, good rap for Ray. He Is the godfather of Nakano, my son. He started up Prohonda at rocklea and still works in the parts section. Brilliant bloke a lot of knowledge.

Massive +1. Massive. The guy can pull un-published part numbers for obscure obsolete motorcycles from thin air. Gets it right EVERY time. I have yet to meet anyone else who can do that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,640 Posts
Nippysaurus said:
roobars said:
Did you crash nippy? :-/
Nah ... I was a noob and parked behind a 4x4 who didn't see my ride when he was reversing out if the parking spot. It's my bad really.

Mate, don't blame yourself for another fuckwit who doesn't look behind him when reversing. He should of noticed the bike before getting in the car.

Hope he's paying for it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,935 Posts
lolitsjoel said:
Nippysaurus said:
roobars said:
Did you crash nippy? :-/
Nah ... I was a noob and parked behind a 4x4 who didn't see my ride when he was reversing out if the parking spot. It's my bad really.

Mate, don't blame yourself for another fuckwit who doesn't look behind him when reversing. He should of noticed the bike before getting in the car.

Hope he's paying for it!
not ur fault at all totally their fault.

hope they are paying!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top