CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw him testing at Misano. Then found this..

http://www.roadracerx.com/breaking-news/breaking-news-ezpeleta-rossi-will-race-in-germany/

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
Fucken hell. Gotta wonder if that's just too fast huh?

'tiK.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
just saw it on the news, he's still on fucking crutches....from crutches to bike back to crutches. He looked like he was struggling to walk.

IF he does ride at the sachenring it will be a super effort but i can't see him being able to be competitive.....but he is THE DOCTOR so who knows.

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
I'm having minor nightmares remembering **** Doohan trying to pull this shit off.

'tiK.

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
well... maybe loranzo wont exactly have the championship his own way after all!! just think how impressive it would be if the doc managed to still win it this year!!

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
There is no way he can win the championship from here... hell, he'd be lucky to take 2nd if he's not on form... So why not take the extra time and heal properly?!

I think it's too soon... Risks outweigh the benefits on this one IMO...

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Maybe rossi is after Doohan's crown?

Whether or not he's a better rider is still debatable, but Doohan has had the lead on being a totally indestructable badass with no regard for his own safety stakes..

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Didn't Lorenzo race with two broken ankles and come third back in 2008? Back when he started Lorenzo airlines

I remember the team grabbing the bike at the podium and carrying him off.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
i reckon he's doing it for points, not podium.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Maybe if he is fighting to get Stoners spot in Ducati - he is proving he can ride with a broken leg, unlike weak Stoner!

I heard Ducati offered Rossi more money than Stoner. Thats why Stoner has the shits. But I'm sure they don't care he is moving to Honda.

Rossi doesn't want to share a team with Lorenzo. Even when you see their pit set up, they are completely seperated from each other.

Good times ahead I see - Good Times!:popcorn:

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
They said on the MotoGP commentary on the weekend (or maybe the one before). Rossi has the shits because he took pay cut to EUR$9M cos of the GFC (dunno what it was previously) but they've upped Jorge's to the same amount. Ducati on the other hand have made an standing, open offer to Rossi of EUR$16M

That's big fucking commitment.

'tiK.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
ontik said:
They said on the MotoGP commentary on the weekend (or maybe the one before). Rossi has the shits because he took pay cut to EUR$9M cos of the GFC (dunno what it was previously) but they've upped Jorge's to the same amount. Ducati on the other hand have made an standing, open offer to Rossi of EUR$16M

That's big fucking commitment.

'tiK.
well you know what they say....
you get what you pay for

but really, what an incredible coup for Ducati it would be.
An Italian rider on an Italian machine for what may be his swansong
You couldn't write a better script and it's only going to help move a lot more Ducs out of dealerships.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Even Rossi isn't sure he'll be fit enough, although he'd like to be
http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/161353/1/rossi_targets_sachsenring_but_admits_work_to_do.html

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
Tough cunts bike racers. (Well, maybe not so Stoner)

'tiK.

·
Registered
14,538 Posts
what's that bike behind him? I mean i know its an R1, but is it really an R1? Looks like its got some trick bits on it, and there's the blokes in sterilgarda yamaha shirts.

is it a WSBK bike?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts