CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as I've bought a heap of parts to build MC22/MC19 brakelights, I've been thinking the last couple of weeks about the RVF/VFR's and whether to make an option for you guys too.

Initially I wasn't quite sure on where to go with what display modes to incorporate... because I can't just make something that is plain all LED on. Consider it a generic flaw :newspaper:

But now that I've mapped out some really good modes, I kinda got a wee bit excited when I realised what could be done and designed the circuit board for it. A moment of weakness hahaa... :shy:

Have a couple of circuit boards being manufactured at the moment, so I can build a couple and see how they look.
Will be sure to rope Hakan and Shane into helping :)

Keen to know if this upgrade is of interest to you guys. Would really appreciate some feedback if it's something I should be spending time on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Id like to see something that replaces the Tyga tail light.

·
Registered
9,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never looked at them. Unfortunately there just isn't enough interest to make more models. Even the RVF400 ones above... I have a dozen built, but haven't spent the time to fit one, take pics and prepare a fitment guide as I've had no enquiries for them. I still have heaps of parts for the CBR250 (both Tyga and stock) left over. Bit surprising too.

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
:p send me a pm/fb msg mate, we'll sort something out. i have to go and dryhump Astar at some point anyway

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm still interested if you want to get rid of one, even if you don't have a fitment guide, would be happy to send some installation photos to you as well.

·
Registered
9,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shane... do your best to dryhump Astar. He has a brakelight for ya ;-)

wogstaa... PM me your current address. I have one packed ready and would appreciate some feedback and pictures for a fitment guide :)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Shane, call me to arrange fitment. Need to make sure its a nice day for pictures and allow enough time to take notes.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Awesome, I'll post up the link on some of the RVF/VFR pages I'm a member of on facebook.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Just a quick observation, on the store page for the brake lights, in the description it reads CBR250 LED brakelight upgrade, the heading is fine though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts