CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


If its true, i think it could be a great thing.
Worried that this might just be more speculation but if it isn't I for one am excited by the prospect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,896 Posts
Any big change like that is going to be exciting. I hope he does change teams for purely an entertainment value, even though I am a big yamaha fan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,384 Posts
Stoner to Honda hey... I hope they suddenly dont get more expensive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,384 Posts
^ huh? thats what it says on the front page

Stoner to Honda, Spies takes Rossi's ride.... why the fail?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
stoner to honda is a done deal i reckon... rossi to duc.... i have very strong doubts about that one. duc is like a honda.. its the bike thats winning not the rider.. and thats the reason why rossi left honda. also, rossi has never publically (to my knowledge) said anything other than he is going to stay with yamaha. hope it stays that way cos i am a big rossi fan but i just cant support a duc.. dunno why.. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,703 Posts
Stoner to Honda is happening.

Rossi to duc, doubt it. Yamaha have said openly that he's welcome to finish out his career with them, and they'll keep him as long as he wants. What's Burgress doing? Rossi's going nowhere without him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,573 Posts
richo said:
Stoner to Honda is happening.

Rossi to duc, doubt it. Yamaha have said openly that he's welcome to finish out his career with them, and they'll keep him as long as he wants. What's Burgress doing? Rossi's going nowhere without him.
any talk i've heard of Rossi shifting has also mentioned Burgess going with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,965 Posts
yeah and when asked about going to duc JB pretty much flat out denied thats ever going to happen. i would say rossi will be staying put.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,859 Posts
Hessian said:
^ huh? thats what it says on the front page

Stoner to Honda, Spies takes Rossi's ride.... why the fail?
haha, that's MY epic failure at fail!
I misread pretty much the whole thread :I
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,894 Posts
thought rossi doesnt want to be team mates to lorenzo, and dont think yamaha are going to get rid of lorenzo, and dont think rossis going to stay team mates to him..
ive been wanting rossi to go to ducati for years....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Heard a rumor Honda will be running three bikes being Red Bull Repsol Honda, anyone else heard anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
yeh read that in the latest aus motorcycle mag. Its been hinted that stoner will lead the redbull/respol bike and leave everything else as is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,539 Posts
^I'd be happy about that... Make the field a little bigger and give them one more chance at winning... Or at least taking out the manufacturer title... LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,509 Posts
Yeah its 99% that Vale is going to ducati next year and JB and the team is going with him - apparently the ducati team were told to start looking for jobs elsewhere..
Stoner to honda is all but signed on the dotted line.

and yeah apparently honda are running a 3rd factory bike which will be the red bull one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
i have heard an interview with rossi a while ago saying he would like to end his career with ducati, purely for the satisfaction of winning his last championship on an italian bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,648 Posts
Drifty said:
Yeah its 99% that Vale is going to ducati next year and JB and the team is going with him - apparently the ducati team were told to start looking for jobs elsewhere..
Stoner to honda is all but signed on the dotted line.

and yeah apparently honda are running a 3rd factory bike which will be the red bull one.
And what makes you so sure about all of the above? :D Got an insider?
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top