CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re advertising this one as the other thread had interest but not what I was after.

So will sell them separately with new prices

History: Had this bike for 5 years and was my only way of transport for a while. I eventually got a car and it ended up not getting used as much as it should and just stayed in the garage.

PRICE - $2,800 (I have already dropped the price down with consideration of the new battery, RWC and possible towing) but reasonable offers considered

1989 Honda CBR 250R
Rego in VIC till 21 Aug 2014
37,000 km
changed the old plugs to NGK (NGKCR9EH-9)
old oil filter to K&N (KNKN111)-less than 5,000 km
used 10W-40 Castrol Magnatec
New air filter not a K&N
Great black and white paint job minor scratches and marks.
Wheels in good condition hard to say %
Tinted screen
Seats in great condition.

Needs
-New battery charging the old one but still dying.
- Possibly new brakes can provide new ones on sale.
- Does not come with RWC

Please Note - when everything is on and starts moving it dies after about 5 mins. I've tracked this down to the fuel pump and have been advised that gravity feeding can work but have not done this. Come down and have a look but its just something to consider before buying.

I have also been told previously by people on the past forum that the fuel pump is perfectly fine and probably came down the arrangement of the fuel lines.

Paperwork provided on sale

Please only serious buyers my mobile is o43o o7o two4six (just a safety precaution my friend told me to do)
-Located in Toorak VIC 3142
-Available to view after 6:30pm during the week and most times on the weekend just give a couple days notice.
-I know of a good towing company who should be able to give a good quote compared to some of the other ones.

If you have any qs please txt my mobile or call after 6pm.

Thank you for looking and look forward to hearing from you if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts