CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Glenn R said:
You'll get a letter telling you when your suspension starts and to send your licence to Vicroads. They will send your licence back to you when it's finished.
yeah wait for a letter in the post. ive heard a few noobs stop driving for a month and then the letter shows up telling them their suspension hasnt started yet lol

i havent heard of needing to send your licence in tho. ive been done speeding twice but i chose the 1 point for 12 months option.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.