CBR250 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,823 Posts
Mayed, its called re-boring the cylinder, which is a common procedure all over the world... chiselled means to do it by hand using a chisel like this one

You need to first find out what Oversize pistons you are using and then buy the rings from a site like this one


Once you have the part number, you could do a search and these guys may just have what you need
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.