CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above...Which Superbike School Course?

ive heard that some r shit (dont know if this true) and at the same time i dont want to be learning something i already know...

any info would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Californian are good, i thought i'd be up to at least level 2 but you've gotta start at level 1 regardless. Turns out i didnt know as much as i thought. Good investment

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
i would strongly recommend superbike school level 1.. it will teach you all the basics that you need to know to basically ride a bike well.. everything else you do will build off that...

i havent done other levels of SBK school so cant comment but level 1 was def worth while for me.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Cerberus said:
i would strongly recommend superbike school level 1.. it will teach you all the basics that you need to know to basically ride a bike well.. everything else you do will build off that...

i havent done other levels of SBK school so cant comment but level 1 was def worth while for me.
gotta agree , did level one and learnt a bucket load , did it as a group thing through another forum

a few people did the lvl 2 as well but didnt think it was anywhere near as valuable as the level 1 was , more of less a rehash of the first

been quite a few years now, prob about time i went and did some retraining

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Cerberus said:

Can't +1 this enough.. can't wait to get back for L2.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice! thanx for your input guys!!!

blake...u and me bro...

13th and 14th Septemeber! :)

$469.00!!! DAMN!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have been meaning to do one of these for ages. Whenever I remember to do it I either don't can't get time off work or I'm not cashed up.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
pOint_01 said:
nice! thanx for your input guys!!!

blake...u and me bro...

13th and 14th Septemeber! :)

$469.00!!! DAMN!
Yeh man, asking for cash for my bday towards this :)

Show em how to crash with style!!! w00t:lol:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
r u fo shizzle? coz ima gonna book if u are...would wilf and sage do it?[hr]
ahh shit...looks like Sept is booked out...but ive been put on a waiting list...

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
I've been wanting to go for it for a very long time too... Might start dropping hints to the Mrs... Christmas is approaching!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts