CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my search for those carbs for the GPZ, I have been to wreckers importers and a whole heap of less than savoury places.

To get a set of Mikuni flat slides was gonna cost $1400 landed from the US from a retailer here...

Well, I just won a set for US$600 ($733AUD delivered), so Im very very happy!!!!!

You could run me over with a truck today and I'd still be smiliing. Happy days ahead!!!

YEAH BOYEE

·
Registered
819 Posts
Nice work luke, you will have to head down for a spin

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Im looking forward to the school holidays. I think I'll miss out on a trackday but I have some family in Redcliffe. Possibly come down for a BBQ or something

·
Registered
819 Posts
luke
ive done qr and i didnt mind it.

yes its a bit of all of the same but its the only place ive done a tracky so i cant compare it with anywher else.
to be honest getting your knee down on t1 at 160 kind of kept the addreline pumping.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I can only make it down when champions are doing lakeside.

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
Man that GeepyZ is gonna be badass. I wish you'd get some HD video footage with a good mic attached.

'tiK.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still has that red tank and yellow bodywork tho lolz. And it looks ugly :D Deffo be putting up some HD + mic stuff as the project has been so epic.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats on the big win, Hessian!

Christmas is coming early for you this year!

Do yourself a favour and talk to a good dyno operator. Spend the coin and get them singing. They probably won't be set up all that well straight out of the box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts