CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

as the title states. im after a RHS 05 or 06 CBR600RR head light reflector.

if you have one let me know how much you want for it? or where i can find one.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
oops, i just dug up the thread.
http://cbr250.com/forum/thread-458.html

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont think the 07 fits in a 06, but thanks guys. i guess i just have to get the whole headlight housing.....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Have you tried the usual places like ebay and wreckers?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Chi, I left a smash cbr600 headlight at Simon's awhile ago, he cuts strips of plastic from them for welding, I am sure the rest of it is still there for you.

·
Registered
544 Posts
just curious why do you need the reflectors if you have retro fited your head lights??[hr]
on a separate note im after an entire head light for the cbr600rr 03-06 BUT not the reflector so i can do a retro fit.
hahah
maybe we can some how team up chi

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
trunner said:
Chi, I left a smash cbr600 headlight at Simon's awhile ago, he cuts strips of plastic from them for welding, I am sure the rest of it is still there for you.
cheers mate, i msg'ed simon but he hasnt reply me yet. i may drop by his place tonight.

dogcrapau said:
just curious why do you need the reflectors if you have retro fited your head lights??[hr]
on a separate note im after an entire head light for the cbr600rr 03-06 BUT not the reflector so i can do a retro fit.
hahah
maybe we can some how team up chi
im using them as the mounting point for the project. i made custom mount already but it didnt work that well.

im 99% sure simon sells them. i will check with him and let you know does he have any in stock.

·
Registered
544 Posts
yeah sure let me know what simon says and how much.
in other words you want that metal bracket behind the reflectors?
what happened to your one??

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Talked to simon today, he has some in stock. $180 each. call him if you want to arrange one sent to you. his number is 0432509303.

i just need the reflector piece.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts