CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a set of half decent full length gloves, mine have masses of holes thru them at the moment.

after spending up to $100

i take a size large a*

·
Registered
245 Posts
shane said:
after a set of half decent full length gloves, mine have masses of holes thru them at the moment.

after spending up to $100

i take a size large a*
hey there i'm in thailand atm and i've been lookin at gloves, a pair of a*'s here will set you back 2000 baht new which is about $80, i come back on the 7th july, so if your happy to wait and want some i can get 'em for ya =]

just gimme some pictures of a few styles you like and i'll see if i can get em- there isn't a one stop shop for gear here just a million little vendors that sell random stuff with bike gear here and there =]

either way let me know ay.

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hrm, are they full genuine? really dont want to spend money on fakies :/

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Half decent - as in one is fine, and the other is shagged?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I dont know if you have read any of my posts relating to golves before. Just incase you decided to buy from me.

I proubably have about 25-30ish pairs of gloves. I have them hanging from my wall in the garage. All of them have been worn home from the bike shop where i have bought them from but most of them i have never worn since. I have had alot of pillions and most of them girls who choose the gloves based on what colour matches their jacket, helmet etc.

I would say that about 50% of them have been ridden with in the rain because when one pair gets wet I dont like to wear another pair the next day when they are soggy, hence so many gloves.

All of the gloves that i have except for 2 are for sale because i found them in the "specials" basket at bike stores over the years. The other 2 are mine and not in new condition and i really like them.

Did you have any colour you wanted? Most of them are in a large size.

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow! um, as long as they arent pink, i really couldnt give a rats arse what colour they are. here are links to my current ones:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s273/Shaneo82/IMG_0660.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s273/Shaneo82/IMG_0662.jpg

so as you can see, im in desperate need of some more.

if possible, im after a set that are armoured but if you dont have any thats cool

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Whoa dayeve, are you part octopus? :D

Whats your pricing like, I could do with a spare pair I guess. Got any nice yellow ones in XL? Armour would be handy

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
lol shane! they look like a pair of homeless mans gloves.

Hessian- I dont remember having any XL pairs because i like a tight fit (lol who dosnt) sometimes i buy a pair of a large fitting meduim and chop up the restricting parts with scissors.

Shane again- They are basicly all armoured too extent. none of them are fabric, they are mostly all leatherish and have plastic or fake CF plastic guards.

I will go the the garage tonight and find a few pairs that my gf dosnt want and are in almost new condition. Im happy to part with them for whatever gloves cost to post.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
I always feel like a giant gorilla on this forum when it comes to clothing.

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol yeah they are a set of Joe rockets I bought from cash convertors about 2 years ago and they cost me 35bucks so they've held up very very well!

Dude your a deadset legend!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts