CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For an mc22, im after the older cans not the new ones that are available on the screaming demon site and ebay. Show me what you've got guys.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry to intrude, but I am after a shorty can as well :p doesnt have to be a screaming demon . .

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
^ that. you'd need a rivet gun handy to piece it back together though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha yeah i just like the look of the older ones and i've read up on how to shorty and exhaust myself. Too time consuming! If anyone has a shorty can for sale let me know.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i shortied my exhaust. didnt take long at all.. maybe 2 hrs max. Just make sure you have access to all the tools and you will be set.

·
Registered
118 Posts
bump. simon hasnt responded to my email so I assume he still hasnt got his shipment of shorties in yet.

I'm still after a shorty pipe if anyone has one :p preferably with a removable baffle

·
Registered
33 Posts
my friend bought one of them Carbon Fibre screamin demon exhausts off ebay for $150 AUD brand new inc. P&H
sounds and looks great

·
Registered
118 Posts
xcwizit said:
my friend bought one of them Carbon Fibre screamin demon exhausts off ebay for $150 AUD brand new inc. P&H
sounds and looks great
A link would be great, all I can find are the ones going for $230

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, a link would be great :D
How long ago did he purchase it? The ones on ebay now are newer models and they are more expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts