CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks

I know this isn't bikes/parts but I didn't want to put it in the Racing sub-forum. Mods please let me know if this is the wrong place to post.

Anyways. Chasing a one-piece (possibly a two-piece) leather suit for track days. Size 54 US. Anyone got one lying around they want to sell. Something less than a grand - closer to the $500 mark preferably. But send me a PM anyway with the details and price you are looking for. Or give us a call or text at 0467 zero zero three 003.

I will need it shipped to Townsville, QLD as well . Obviously I would pay for this also. Let me know dimensions and I can chase up costs myself if you don't know already.

If you have chest/back protector or size 46/47 EU boots or can tell me where to search for them let me know as well please.

Thanks for the help
Nk7

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a come and try day at the local track in 2 weeks (22 Feb Saturday for anyone reading) and I might see if any of the riders or officials have a protector I could try out under my road jacket.

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
Hey mate, I have a back protector you can use. I'm 180cm or so and just too chubby for the protector lol.

You may be able to borrow my boots if you need them, though they could be a little large. I'm based in Townsville too

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey mate, I have a back protector you can use. I'm 180cm or so and just too chubby for the protector lol.

You may be able to borrow my boots if you need them, though they could be a little large. I'm based in Townsville too

Hey Hessian

Thanks! You gonna make it to the "Come and Try" day we talked about in my other thread?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
same height as me then. its about 1" too long and digs into the base of my skull when i tuck in.
Have you tried a waist strap or something along those lines to attach to the protector so it stays in place somewhat? Not sure if it would help but could be worth a try.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it probably defeats the purpose of having a back protector but can those armour plates be removed? At least the one closest to your neck line? Maybe it might be slightly more comfortable.

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
Yeah Im not sure that I'm going to go. I figure there'll be a lot of people there so you'll be waiting forever to get on a bike.

And once you've had the experience of a trackday at Phillip Island, its hard to go back :lol: I might come out for a look I suppose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts