CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna buy MC22 Mirrors probably the ones that can adjust and arn't scratched up?

I checked on findapart and Honda Genuine its stupid prices.
$84 each mirror from honda or $40 aftermarkets.

Anyone got mirrors that they wanna see that arn't aftermarkets?
Or anyone got aftermarket mirrors that are adjustable and able to view the rear?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set from ebay, I already went through 3 sets from the same guy.
My test will come up soon and it would help if i was able to look left and right behind me.
At the moment i can only see on my left

NO EBAY

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going upto westerns to order a H-bracket and sell the one i have on now, tried bending it im tired of it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
here mate! call this dude. he has what u need. gl

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-motorbikes-motorcycles-scooters-CBR250RR-new-paintjob-12-months-rego-learner-legal-negotiable-W0QQAdIdZ205511863

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Instead of searching for CBR250 mirrors. Try universial fit mirrors.

·
Banned
8 Posts
i can sell you new aftermarket for $30 delivered
or good secondhand for $15 (aftermarket) delivered
they can be adjusted without issues
i can even get aftermarlet with LED flashers and MP3 radios complete with speakers..lol
for about $50 delivered

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, I don't need the mirrors anymore I can see the rear with the mirrors now. I never really noticed how much stronger and sturdier is the genuine h-bracket.

Now why do I need a mp3 player for my bike... but I'm interested in indicators that are not LED because alot of people tell me I can't see when your indicating.

I want the ones that have bulbs in them but very slim, look alike LED short stalks

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They do look nice, when you lane split do you come very close to other cars mirrors?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ninexz said:
hmm, they look alright.
they dont really look like they belong on a cbr250
Yeah i agree, trying to get some decent OEM mirrors atm. These ones are only temporary, i had those carbon fibre fake ones when i bought the bike but they had shit all adjustment so all i could see was my torso and the sky :p

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mad Dog said:
Yeah i agree, trying to get some decent OEM mirrors atm. These ones are only temporary, i had those carbon fibre fake ones when i bought the bike but they had shit all adjustment so all i could see was my torso and the sky :p
I got myself the new genuine $86.70 H-Bracket to fix that lol, and it does work. BTW I did try to bend my other ebay H-bracket ... maybe bolt cutters ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts