CBR250 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More stuff for free:

Desktop that is good for bits. Wont have a HD and the motherboard is not working, but will come with 1gig of DDR, graphics card, new power supply, cdrw and whaterver else you can see.

Bike DVD's - see image for list. if you want want you take all.

Would prefer pickup. Can arrange posting, but there will be costs.

Im in Chermside West

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
Can I has the rally DVD and MotoGP 2k4? Send me bank deets and I'll put postage in your account when I get back tomorrow

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ill be quite interested in the power supply, case fans and the cpu depending on what it is.

How many watts is the power supply? and where are u from?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
DIBS ON VALES TRAIL OF GLORY! PLEEZ CAN I HAZ DAT? PM DEETS AND I SHALL SEND YOU LEWTS FOR POSTAGE AND A USED CONDOM.

Richo,save your lewts, i've got the motoGP 2004 dvd here. you can can borrow indefinately if you want?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, deal with the DVD's... I dont mind sending to the two of you (Richo & PA)... but. Seeing as I need to move all of these, it would be good if you both take a couple more. Was part (even with the poor grammar) of the original deal - take one, take all.
Let me know if you are still interested.

As for the computer - Im being a little lazy here, but was hoping to move it all as one. Due to the free nature of it, didnt really want to spend time splitting it up. Again, a take all deal.
But if you are still interested - Power suply is a "Combined 220W", CPU - not sure about 3 years old - Intel.
Im in Brisbane

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
richbearing said:
Ok, deal with the DVD's... I dont mind sending to the two of you (Richo & PA)... but. Seeing as I need to move all of these, it would be good if you both take a couple more. Was part (even with the poor grammar) of the original deal - take one, take all.
Let me know if you are still interested.
Ah sorry didn't understand.

Send em all to me, anyone who wants some in Melbzz can pick up. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts